Re: [opensuse-security] Problem with SLE11-SDK-SP2-Updates repo
I get this quite often too. I am guessing it happens because mirrors don't get updated atomically, so sometimes a given mirror will have an inconsistent set of files. If you wait a day or so it usually gets better.

It would be nice if there were a way of directing zypper to try different mirrors, because I often find that zypper works on machine A but not on machine B. Does anyone know how to do this?

Regards,
Bob