Re: [opensuse-security] strange digest verification errors
On Monday 18 July 2011, 17:21:58 Marcus Meissner wrote:
On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 05:15:30PM +0200, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
Hi,

during some package updates from a 11.4-x86_64 system, I noticed
some digest verification errors, but only in security related
packages:

Digest verification failed for libcurl4-7.21.7-60.1.x86_64.rpm.

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:/languages:/python/

Is that something to be concerned about or is the repo under
attack?

You might have hit it in the middle of a republish.

Does this still happen after you run "zypper refresh"?

No, that fixed it. Thanks and sorry about my hypersensitivity reaction,
Marcus.

Given the latest security threads all around the world, I was troubled a
bit.

Cheers,
Pete