Re: [opensuse-security] SUSE-SA:2010:011 postfix update
  • From: Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:22:20 +0100
Ludwig Nussel wrote:
That smtpd_sender_restrictions value could be the reason. fillup produces
garbage if POSTFIX_SMTPD_SENDER_RESTRICTIONS is set as the example in
/etc/sysconfig/postfix suggests.

While in testing I had the SASL and the TLS options disabled but later
when enabled the created main.cf was reverting back to pre-coded
POSTFIX_SMTPD_SENDER_RESTRICTIONS. Since SuSEconfig did not create the
desired main.cf when I edited the relevant the part in
/etc/sysconfig/postfix I added as a POSTFIX_ADD then SuSEconfig was able
to creat the desired main.cf

Togan