[opensuse-security] sshguard / SuSEfirewall2
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 07:50:05 +0100
Hi,

in my OBS home project I've packaged sshguard
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=sshguard&project=home%3Awrosenauer

To make it as easy as possible to setup I've tried to provide sysconfig
and init.d stuff. The package might be an interesting addition for
contrib (or even Factory) IMHO but I wonder how it can be made
interacting nicely with SuSEfirewall2? Any hints on that?
I also invite people to review the package and provide feedback how to
improve it.

Thanks,
Wolfgang