[opensuse-security] Openssl issue in Opensuse 10.3
  • From: Rainer Sokoll <rainer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 08:20:10 +0100
Hi,

opensuse 10.3, openssl, subversion and neon from the repositories.
Occasionally, when I do some svn operations against a Subversion
server, I get a "svn: PROPFIND of '/some/path': SSL
negotiation failed: SSL error: sslv3 alert bad record mac
(https://subversion.example.com)". Nothing is logged at the sever side.
I do not have this kind of problems when I use my own-built openssl,
neon, and subversion.
The server runs openssl 0.9.8i and svn 1.5.4.
Any idea how I can track down the problem?

Thank you,
Rainer