Re: [opensuse-security] Re: Do you know if fou4s works on openSUSE-11.0 ?
  • From: Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 23:11:56 +0200
Hi Markus,

One (of several) things I think SUSE/Novell
should do (despite having YaST, wget,yum, zipper, etc, etc.)
is have "fou4s" as part of their openSUSE distribution updating system
(if not for SUSE Linux enterprise products)
and feel fustrated because I don't know how to make that happen :(

What do you find missing in our tools now?

If you find anything missing in zypper, yast2, etc, please speak up.

Ciao, Marcus