[opensuse-security] Re: Do you know if fou4s works on openSUSE-11.0 ?
  • From: Markus Gaugusch <markus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 22:36:25 +0200 (CEST)
On Jul 12, Gar Ulbricht <garulbricht7@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Markus et al,

I have been using fou4s since I installed SuSE-8.0 many years ago.
It has been my up-dater of choice (I do use YaST2 from time to time,
and I am using "openSUSE updater" as well as the SUSE security list
to know when patches available), but fou4s is my first "go to"
for up dating as I feel I am in control of what patches I accept
and which I don't.

Hi!
I have done some work on 11.0 but it's not ready yet. But requests such as yours are really motivating me :)
The biggest problem seems to be some link between the primary.xml and updateinfo.xml (except for the filenames).

Markus