Password length
  • From: "Miguel ALBUQUERQUE" <miguel.albuquerque@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:25:34 +0200
Why can't one increase the password length ?
I've changed the password length to 15 and encryption method from DES to
MD5 due to DES length limitations but when I create an user the password
is truncated is still truncadet to 8 chars !

What am i missing here ?

Miguel Albuquerque
Network Administrator

DISCLAIMER
- This message is intended for the use of the named person only. The
information contained in this E-mail is confidential and any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited. This message does not represent a
formal commitment by Codalis SA. Codalis SA is neither liable for the
proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this
communication nor for any delay in its receipt.
< Previous Next >