Re: [suse-security] Create FTP account remotely from web application
  • From: "Andy" <frum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 16:25:03 +0300
Somehow I need to runt these script on the local server(where the application runs) or on the FTP server. Both servers are web-servers, so probably I could make a request to a securized link, where is a script that creates users.

I am not sure that this is the best option. It could be a major security leak.
An if it is... then how to do it?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peer Stefan" <stefan.peer@xxxxxxxx>