Re: [suse-security] spamassassin
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 01:36:25 +0100 (CET)

The Tuesday 2006-03-14 at 15:46 +0300, Paul Ikanza wrote:

> I have setup spamassassin on my box and started the spamd, I have also
> set the various parameters on the hits count and so on but I cant get my
> mail to go through it. Someone please help me with this procedure. I am
> running suse 9.3

Starting up spamd is not enough, you have to do something else, and it is
not automatic as you have to decide which of the many methods available
you want to use.

For example, if you use procmail I'll tell you how. Or have a look at
doc/packages/spamassassin/README.

Also, you might get more answers in the normal suse list, not the security
one.

- --
Cheers,
Carlos Robinson