About Hylafax notify script (broken update)
  • From: Camaleón <noelamac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 18:21:57 +0100
Hi there,

Sorry for opening a new thread instead of following the one started a
days ago about this matter. I just have joined this list today and
cannot reply to that message.

Said that, I would like to confirm the bug reported from Carlos E.R.
about the security update available on YOU to correct a bug of
Hylafax. In fact, this update have broken the notify script so no
notification is sent now when a new fax arrives. I am running SUSE
Linux 10.0 (x86_64) and Hylafax 4.2.1.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón