Re: [suse-security] amavis-new and spamassassin
  • From: Miguel ALBUQUERQUE <miguel.albuquerque@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:47:11 +0100
On the top of your amavisd.conf you will find

@bypass_spam_checks_maps = (1);

Uncomment that line, if you use spamassassin you don't want amavis doing
any of anti-spam filtering.

All the rest is on your postfix conf files : master.cf and main.cf.
Tipically you will need setup the content_filter and the
smtpd_recipient_restrictions among other things...

LDB <thesource@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 17.02.2006 15:32:53:

> What does your postfix config. look like in main.cf and master.cf?
>
> LDB
>
> Cristian Del Carlo wrote:
> > Hi list,
> >
> > I use Suse 10 with postfix - amavis-new and clamav. I want to
> define a spam control policy but I have same problem.
> >
> > First of all if i have a mail that has a score of 5.64 it arrives
> to the mailbox without adding flags in the header or rewriting subject.
> >
> > Second amavis doesn't do the rbl check.
> >
> > In the amavisd.conf i have the following configuration :
> > $sa_tag_level_deflt = 0; # add spam info headers if at, or abovethat
level
> > $sa_tag2_level_deflt = 5.0;
> > $sa_kill_level_deflt = 6.31; # triggers spam evasive actions
> > $sa_dsn_cutoff_level = 9; # spam level beyond which a DSN is not
sent
> > # $sa_quarantine_cutoff_level = 20; # spam level beyond which
> quarantine is off
> > $sa_mail_body_size_limit = 200*1024; # don't waste time on SA if
> mail is larger
> > $sa_local_tests_only = 0; # only tests which do not require
> internet access?
> > $sa_auto_whitelist = 1; # turn on AWL in SA 2.63 or older
(irrelevant
> > $sa_spam_subject_tag = '***SPAM*** ';
> > $sa_spam_modifies_subj = 1;
> > $sa_local_tests_only = 0;
> > $final_spam_destiny = D_PASS;
> >
> > In the /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf i have the following
configuration:
> > rewrite_header Subject ****SPAM(_SCORE_)****
> > required_score 5.00
> > rewrite_subject 1
> > report_safe 1
> > skip_rbl_checks 0
> > rbl_timeout 10
> > check_mx_attempts 2
> > check_mx_delay 5
> > dns_available yes

Miguel Albuquerque
Network Administrator

CODaLIS SA

Chemin de Trèfle-Blanc 18
1228 Plan-Les-Ouates / CH

TEL : +41 22 827 30 80
FAX : +41 22 827 30 33
http://www.codalis.ch

DISCLAIMER
- This message is intended for the use of the named person only. The
information contained in this E-mail is confidential and any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited. This message does not represent a
formal commitment by Codalis SA. Codalis SA is neither liable for the
proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this
communication nor for any delay in its receipt.