Re: [suse-security] encore:.. winscp& openssh
  • From: "Michel Messerschmidt" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 11:14:54 +0100 (CET)
Piet,

I think you have an error in your sshd_config file:

> #volgende regel toegevoegd nav vosberg: piet
> #DSAAuthentication yes
> RSAAuthentication yes
> #PubkeyAuthentication yes
> AuthorizedKeysFile ~/.ssh/authorized_keys

As this is read by the sshd daemon, ~ maps to
the home directory of the daemon user :)
Either remove this line (and use the default setting
"AuthorizedKeysFile .ssh/authorized_keys") or change
to "AuthorizedKeysFile %h/.ssh/authorized_keys".

Also remember that "PubkeyAuthentication" must be set
to yes (should be no problem, because it's the default).
"RSAAuthentication" is for protocol version 1 only and
may be disabled.

See `man sshd_config` for further details.

HTH,
Michel