RE: [suse-security] Susefirewall2 weblogger
  • From: "Markus Heidinger" <suselist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 00:46:09 +0200
Bruno Cochofel wrote at Tuesday, October 04, 2005 12:38 AM

> I've made the changes that you explain but nothing happens on the
> console and there's some activity on the log file...
> If I don't have the session support or DBI and mysql in the Perl
> config will it give me any error? 'Cos the script runs without
> complains...

Did you do all the preparation work explained at the website of the logger?
Did you run the feeder scripts feed_db.pl without any options in the
foreground from the console?
First check if the feeder script has been changed correctly according to my
explanations an try to manually connect to the database with the db user/pwd
you use in the script as well.
Are there any record in the iptables database?
Did you already intall all the modules I explained?

Markus