RE: [suse-security] Susefirewall2 weblogger
  • From: "Markus Heidinger" <suselist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 22:25:43 +0200
Bruno Cochofel wrote at Tuesday, October 04, 2005 9:12 PM

> Ok, I seem to found the problem, not know how to solve it...
>
> All entries in mySQL have date = 00-00-00 00:00:00, on the output of
> the script it appears '2005--4 20:30:00'
> I think the problem is with the month, on the /var/log/firewall
> appears Oct 4...
> I'm from Portugal and my local vars are set to PT so probably my date
> is diferent then yours...
> Does this help? I really don't know how to solve this...

OK, that should definitely be the reason for the invalid date in the
database and the weblogger not showing anything. Anyway this is strange
since the entries in my /var/log/firewall look date-wise completely the same
so I think there's something wrong with the amendments you did in the feeder
script. I will send you my feeder script vie PM, as well the console output
of the scripts and a short part of my /var/log/firewall so that you can
cross-check.
You can try to use my script with amended database user/pwd, maybe it will
work then.

PM will follow in a few minutes.

Finally, two small requests:
1) pls do not CC any message to my personal e-mail, I am reading the list on
a highly regular basis.
2) pls read http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html carefully, it's
hard to follow the message thread cause you do not quote correctly.

HTH
Best Regards

Markus