Re: [suse-security] [Fwd: EMAIL INACTIVO]
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 10:58:40 -0500
On Friday 25 February 2005 8:42 pm, Carlos E. R. wrote:
> The Friday 2005-02-25 at 12:03 +0100, Marcus Meissner wrote:
> > >
> > > The suse-security help message states:
> > >
> > > If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list,
> > > please send a message to: <suse-security-owner@xxxxxxxx>
> > >
> > > Complaining on this list (and to all subscribers), as you did,
> > > probably won't help too much.
> >
> > Correct. We can unsubscribe it in this case. ;)
>
> But I reported him last the 1th of this month, to suse-security-owner; I
> got no answer that time, and still more bounces came.
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Carlos Robinson

also has other jobs at Suse, and it takes a while to get thru all the
stuff in their own mailboxes <G>
Still, my biggest problem lately is , it seems there has once again been
some sort of troll gathering email addys.. and I have more and more junk
which gives the appearence of coming from the list. ( This one and the
several others I belong to.)
I just wish it were 100% safe to ban all html messages and that alone
would weed out a lot of the junk. BUT one must at time converse or do
business w/ folks who use windows and for reasons no one understands can't
find the page in the settings that turns off html. or worse they can't
decide and so send both html and plain text... <heavy sigh>
I'm putting on the B-mer Brothers
Would you mind putting on this grass skirt?

< Previous Next >
List Navigation
Follow Ups