Re: [suse-security] ClamAV 0.82 -> 0.83 !
  • From: Angry <angry@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 07:20:15 -0500
On Wednesday 02 March 2005 06:44, Ralph Seichter wrote:
> Is this an official Net Police broadcast? ;-) Look up "freedom of
> speech", it is an interesting concept.

Alright! Since you insist, if it were not for my country, and the
policies it stands for, you all (or y'all) would not have the
oportunity to use "Free Speech"! It is, after all, an American idea
and ideal! Without the US, you'd be speaking Japanise (Germany caved
in first, remember?)

Now, let's stop on this list, OK? You want to continue this? email
me privately. I've been around since WWII, and am intimately able to
discuss politics!

Angry as Hell!