Re: [suse-security] ClamAV 0.82 -> 0.83 !
  • From: "Ralph Seichter" <suse-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 14:12:00 +0100 (CET)
"Angry" <angry@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Alright! Since you insist, if it were not for my country, and the
> policies it stands for, you all (or y'all) would not have the
> oportunity to use "Free Speech"! It is, after all, an American idea
> and ideal! Without the US, you'd be speaking Japanise (Germany caved
> in first, remember?)

ROTFL! :-) That kind of comment had to be expected sooner or later,
as a corollary to Godwin's Law. Ergo, by tradition, you lose and the
thread is over. Maybe we could start a new thread about the fact
that the idea of free speech predated the US of A by a couple of
centuries, but not in this mailing list and only after I had a
chance to stop laughing...

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Sincerely
Dipl. Inform. Ralph Seichter