Re: [suse-security] ClamAV 0.82 -> 0.83 !
  • From: Allen <gorebofh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 00:44:36 -0500
On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 07:20:15AM -0500, Angry wrote:
> On Wednesday 02 March 2005 06:44, Ralph Seichter wrote:
> > Is this an official Net Police broadcast? ;-) Look up "freedom of
> > speech", it is an interesting concept.
>
> Alright! Since you insist, if it were not for my country, and the
> policies it stands for, you all (or y'all) would not have the
> oportunity to use "Free Speech"! It is, after all, an American idea
> and ideal!

You talk a lot and appear to knw nothing.

>Without the US, you'd be speaking Japanise (Germany caved
> in first, remember?)

What's wrong with that? Can't understand them so they are bad too huh?

> Now, let's stop on this list, OK? You want to continue this? email
> me privately. I've been around since WWII, and am intimately able to
> discuss politics!

You mean the same WW2 where you had to risk your ass to stop Germany from
taking over the world? Yes, I can see how the US single handedly saved
Germany from falling apart.....

> Angry as Hell!

Ignorance is bliss, what's wrong?

I live in America, My family came here from Germany, your idiot blabbing
isn't going to make me think my heritage is at all bad.