Re: [suse-security] webmail to install
  • From: Fajar Priyanto <fajarpri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 07:04:36 +0700
On Saturday 05 March 2005 12:16 am, Cristian Del Carlo wrote:
> Hi,
> i must install to a customer on a suse 9.1 professional a simple webmail,.
> The customer has a web server with apache2 and php.
> I know that the webmail can have security problems.
> Can someone suggest me a safe webmail to install ?
> Best regards,
>
> Cristian Del Carlo

Hi Christian,
I've been using squirrellmail for years without any problem on security.
However, there are also many good webmail you can choose, such as horde,
openwebmail, etc. Depends on your liking.

--
Fajar Priyanto | Reg'd Linux User #327841 | http://linux2.arinet.org
07:03:18 up 6 min, Mandrakelinux release 10.1 (Official) for i586