Re: [suse-security] openvpn & suse firewall
  • From: Arjen Runsink <arjen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 21:56:21 +0100
Hi,

On Tuesday, 8 March 2005 21:42, Antonio Montani Jimenez wrote:
> me. in order to get the tunnels workin, i have to
> run the script firewall.sh that comes with openvpn, and

Don't use that script, but do it with the SuSEfirewall2

Put the firewall end point in the local device list and enable the routing
between interfaces of the same class, or put it in ext end do it using
network forwarding option. This all can be found
in /etc/sysconfig/SuSEfirewall2.

BB, Arjen

< Previous Next >