Re: [suse-security] Linux Magazin Jahres-CD
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:08:19 -0500
On Thursday 17 March 2005 4:06 pm, Andreas Mantke wrote:
> Hello Patrik,
>
> Am Donnerstag, 17. März 2005 18:03 schrieb Patrick Holzinger:
> > Hallo Zusammen,
> > hat jemand zufällig, die Linux Magazin Jahres CD 2004 ich
> > bräuchte das Heft 12/2004 im pdf Format.
>
> this is in list with language english. It is not list to order not
> free publications!!!
> The CDs of Linux Magazin are not published under PDL. There is a
> copyright. You should buy them.
oops! Pardon the prior direct post to you. Kmail didn't put your message
into the Suse Security folder but rather into the in box, where I usually
get scolded for my errors of ommission and commission. <sigh>
Pardon the post I won't bother you again... ( I hope) <VBG>
That's why I wander & follow la vie dansante
on the nightwind that takes me to where I want
that's all I want .. la vie dansante.

< Previous Next >