RE: [suse-security] OWA with squid 2.5 stable6, problem with connect
  • From: Dörfler Andreas <Andreas.Doerfler@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 16:56:15 +0100

firewall is ok

> ifconfig eth0:1 your_external_IP_but_different_from_proxy_IP
>
> after that you should forward all the request to
> your_external_IP_but_different_from_proxy_IP port https port forward
> it to your internal_OWA_IP port 80 or 443, set this on your firewall
> configuration

u meen nat right ?
think thats my last problem now.
i can enter username and password but after that i get redirected
too the private ip, funny, private ip on the net.

but nat isnt the way i want to go, if i handle it that way no squid
needed and its a direct access to the internal lan.
isnt there any other way ?
or im complete wrong ?