vsftpd and "426 Failure writing network stream"
  • From: MB <indyvr6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 18:57:12 -0800 (PST)
I've done some research and it seems that vsftpd devolpers claim that this error, which i get a lot being I have mostly large downloads, is because of performance issues between vsftpd and crappy file systems like FAT. They have corrected this issue with versions 1.3.1 and above ((which still isn't the latest) and we still have 1.2.1)) I was wondering when suse would put this update in YaST so myself and i'm sure countless others could correct this issue without having to update manually.

Matt
Devry University