Re: [suse-security] FSCKING VIRII
  • From: Bob Vickers <bobv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 09:50:09 +0000 (GMT)
Arjen,

Sadly I don't think that would achieve anything. Typically infected
computers only send out their payload once, so the security team would be
wasting their valuable time shutting a stable door when the horse was well
and truly bolted. And then they would have to spend more time dealing with
the inevitable request to reopen it (even if they refuse the request it
still takes time).

Bob