RE: [suse-security] FSCKING VIRII
  • From: Michael 'buk' Scherer <mscherer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 13:28:06 +0100 (CET)
Heja, me again. :)

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004, Tom Knight wrote:

>Point 1: Arjan isn't using Outlook, check the headers ;-)
Ha, I bet he fakes his headers. ;^)
[...]

>On the other hand... Something is stripping the viral attachment from these
>messages, why can't it just dump the entire message?
Cause sometimes people post usefull stuff _with_ an attachment to the
list. Those messages would be erased too.

To throw my last $0.02, I'm not really annoyed of that virii-mails, so
what? I press D and the thing is gone and it really isnt that much
compared to the spam I get each day.

Cheers, Michael

--
It's a book about a Spanish guy called Manual, you should read it.
-- Dilbert