Fw: [suse-security] E-mail account disabling warning.
  • From: "Philippe Vogel" <filiaap@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 01:31:49 +0100
> Dear user, the management of Suse.com mailing system wants to let you
know that,

> We warn you about some attacks on your e-mail account. Your computer may
> contain viruses, in order to keep your computer and e-mail account
safe,
> please, follow the instructions.
>
> For details see the attach.
>
> In order to read the attach you have to use the following password:
26753.

> Sincerely,
> The Suse.com team http://www.suse.com

Damn, I cannot run this file coming from SuSE-team (can anybody do on his
tux-box?).

_At last I don't see any fun in here, would be a pleasure to follow the
"real" headers and have some fun._

Why can't those kiddies learn, that linux is not vulnerable to w32-viruses?

Would be a pleasure to get all this been moved to /dev/null instead to the
list.

Philippe

P.S.: For fun I allways rewrite my headers to seem to be coming from Outlook
:-)