Re: [suse-security] E-mail account disabling warning.
  • From: Arjen Runsink <arjen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 13:35:55 +0100

Quoting staff@xxxxxxxx:

> Dear user, the management of Suse.com mailing system wants to let
> you know that,

Maybe the suse staff should protect their mailing list from foolish
windows using subscribers and deny their servers to forward mail to the
mailinglist server with suse.com or .de sender, that does not come from
their internal mail servers. Or using TLS and from servers with the
proper cert.

Now here is thought, I guess they already do this and my guess is...
that somewhere in SuSE ppl are working which use...
Nah this can't be!

BB, Arjen