DHCP Linux Server and Windows clients
  • From: "Scott Wrobel" <saw424@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 06:35:35 +0000

I have made a modist attempt to configure DHCP on what will hopefully end up being a linux server for my home network which consists of all wondows computers. However i don't know how to configure the windows clients (win 98, 2000 Pro, and XP) to run any type of Client DHCP, this is probably due to the fact that i just found out about DHCP yesterday. Any help will be greatly apprecieated despite any spelling errors i may have made. thx.

FadMart - http://www.fadmart.com - An Associate of the World's Largest Store!