Re: [suse-security] Free Anti-Virus Engine
  • From: Eric Kahklen <eric@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 10:36:51 -0800
Thanks, it seems that ClamAV has some good momentum and is free. Can anyone give me some pointers on how to get Amavis & ClamAV to scan Postfix for viruses? Most of the documentation I've read is pretty confusing. I am hoping it is pretty straight forward and just involves a few uncommented lines.

Thanks,

Eric