RE: [suse-security] Sendmail on 9.0
  • From: "edwin" <edwin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:55:20 +0700
Yes my firewall is masqueraded.
Actually I already put the domain name on /etc/mail/relay-domains but it is
not work.

And after your email I put also the name of the firewall and its ip address,
and voila it works.
Thanks for your suggestion Holger.

Anyway, in 7.3 I use an antivirus daemon to protect smtp ( I still have
client using W$$$$ws). I give the port 25 to the antivirus and move the
sendmail to another port. It is possible because smtp was running through
inetd.

Is it possible to use xinetd for sendmail in 9.0 and move the smtp
(sendmail) to another port? Anyone here have experienced?

TIA
medwin