Re: [suse-security] Fdisk fails while creating a raid-1
  • From: "Mátyás Tibor" <templar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 13:56:33 +0100
Hallo,

here are two URLs, may help you:
(1)
http://vei.obuda.kando.hu/linuxdox/Raid/Evotegra%20GmbH.htm
-> it's very good, but maybe you don't need a bootable raid.

(2)
http://vei.obuda.kando.hu/linuxdox/Raid/Configuring%20Linux%20Software%20RAID%
201.htm

Take care about the geometry(?) of the harddisk. You should create a bit
smaller partitions, as your harddisk capacity. Two pieces from the same
modell (size) harddisk are NOT EQUAL!!

My english is not the best, sorry

Best Regards,

Tibor

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 14:51:07 +0100, Kai Pfeiffer wrote