Re: [suse-security] Re: unsubscribe
  • From: Sergio Dominguez <sergio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 14:39:07 +0000
A las 09:31 del 11 de Dec de 2003, Fluffy Bananachunks dijo:
> elandry@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> >There is nothing in the header that refers to anything about unsubscribing
> >

> weird, mine had the following:

> *shrug*
>
> Geo

Yeah, someone was talking some days ago in suse-e about an "internet driving license"

Not such a bad idea, I shall say...

At least the subscription procedure should not be just an empty reply to the email but something like:

"check the headers for the unsubscription address and write it in the body of the message"

That would work.

I am very sorry about elongating this OT, but I just cannot believe HOW MANY times this has happenned in the last two weeks....

Sergio

--
Its name is Public Opinion. It is held in reverence. It settles everything.
Some think it is the voice of God.

< Previous Next >