Re: [suse-security] Free Antivirus for Postfix
  • From: Mathias Homann <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 14:05:14 +0100
Am Donnerstag, 6. November 2003 10:29 schrieb Andrei Bintintan:
> Hi to all,
>
> I am not sure if I am posting this message in the right forum, but maybe
> you can help.
>
> I need a Free Antivirus Software for Postfix MTA. I searched the web a lot,
> but I thought that I can ask people who already use such kind of thing.

Well, 'free' depends if you want to use it privately at home. If so, i
recommend avmailgate from h&b edv.
its a commercial system with daily updates to the signature file, plugs into
postfix easily (with a good readme, and init scripts for suse and and and),
and its free for private use. all you need is to register on the web site to
get a license key which is valid for one year and can be extended easily.
If you use suse 9.0 its even on the cds.

http://www.hbedv.com/ <--- linkage.

bye,
MH

--
Die unaufgeforderte Zusendung einer Werbemail an Privatleute verstößt gegen §1
UWG und 823 I BGB (Beschluß des LG Berlin vom 2.8.1998 Az: 16 O 201/98). Jede

gpg key fingerprint: 5F64 4C92 9B77 DE37 D184 C5F9 B013 44E7 27BD 763C