Re: [suse-security] Intrusion
  • From: Antun Balaz <antun@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:13:01 +0100 (CET)

Dear Togan,
I install security paches routinely every week. Can you give me more
details how to check if my server is afftected in any way (I deleted
content of /tmp directory and applied all measures suggested by Bjorn -
thanks a lot), i.e. if some files are replaced etc.

Thanks,

Antun Balaz
Institute of Physics, Belgrade
Serbia and Montenegro