RE: [suse-security] problems with YOU
  • From: "Sturgis, Grant" <Grant.Sturgis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:49:40 -0700
I have had many problems with YOU as well as SuSE support trying to get my YOU to work correctly.

The answer:

fou4s

It is infinitely more usable / flexible / manageable than YOU. Plus the author is on this list and is a wonderful resource for this product. He has done a great job with this utility (I don't know him and am not just saying so!).

Try it, you will like it!