postfix - one interface, two different content filter?
  • From: Markus Feilner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 12:59:45 +0100
Hello List,
is it possible to have postfix listen on two network interfaces, but the
same port and use two different content filter for mails depending on
where they come in?
I have the following config:
- incoming mail via eth0 is spam-checked and forwarded to exchange
server
- outgoing mail comes from the exchange server and must not be
spam-checked when going out.
Actually now I have three Ports open for postfix-SMTP
(incoming,spamd,outgoing), and three smtp-instances running via config
from master.cf.
Now we need to close the port for outgoing mail.
(And I don't want to do a redirect with iptables!)
Thanks a lot!
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Markus Feilner