RE: [suse-security] Block diagrams...
  • From: GarUlbricht7@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 18:40:53 -0500
"Dominik Sk³adanowski" <dominik.skladanowski@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hello,
>
> please excuse me this mail on this list. I need block diagrams of DES,
> RC4, MD5 and SHA algorithms.
>
> I have googled Net and I have found only visualisation >of DES algorithm.
> It is the last thing I need to finish my final thesis
> (postgraduade studies).
> So if you can help...

Hi Dominik,

Your question is off-topic for this list,
which deals with SuSE security issues...

Further, I don't know the rules at your school,
so I don't know if what you are asking is "stricly cricket".

However, for the fun of it, I did an "advanced google search," on:
DES + "Block Diagram"
RC4 + "Block Diagram"
MD5 + "Block Diagram", etc.

In each case, I found something labled "Block Diagram."
I think you need to google more.

Good luck on your thesis.
Gar

--