Re: [suse-security] Suse Linux Firewall on CD does not remember RSA-Key
  • From: Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 16:25:48 +0300
* Jan Frederik Pielhau; <J.Pielhau@xxxxxxxx> on 03 Sep, 2003 wrote:
The Problem is now, when i create a new hostkey by 'ipsec newhostkey --output /etc/ipsec.de/host.key' on the Suse Linux
Firewall on CD, the key is lost when we reboot the firewall. Is there
any way for this product to build up a net-to-net Connection with
rsa-key authentification then? Maybe we should better use cipe...

it should be placed on the configuration floppy. As the CD will look for
that and read its content. You should be able to create this via FAS,
IIRC

--

Togan Muftuoglu
Unofficial SuSE FAQ Maintainer