Re: [suse-security] SuSE Security Announcement: openssh (SuSE-SA:2003:038) 7.3/8.0 ??
  • From: Brad Sims <bmsims1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 20:46:43 -0500
Question, I have the patch and it is working correctly (SuSE 7.3),
however I would like to know for further reference; what flags I should
pass to the source tarball in order to build it correctly....

I have these flags at the moment... did I leave anything out?

bsims@c933657-a:~/openssh-3.7p1> ./configure --prefix=/usr
--with-pam --sysconfdir=/etc/ssh

--
The only kind of freedom that the mob can imagine is freedom to annoy
and oppress its betters, and that is precisely the kind that we mainly

< Previous Next >