Re: Re: [suse-security] Dial timeout on isdn router with ip-tables logging
  • From: BLeonhardt@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 12:12:00 +0200

Hi,

> What are you trying to do before timeout is reached?
-> just surfing

> What happens before timeout is reached?
-> some icmp messages from outside and some other requests (i.e. worms, etc.)

> What are you trying to do after timeout is reached?
-> nothing / just doing some other works and if he hang up he won't dial until I request it ( so my local blocking rules are working correctly.. i.e. netbios, multicast messages, etc. )

> What is hapening when timeout is reached?
-> nothing - the isdn-int. won't hangup // I saw some icmp messages ( type 8 code 0 // just a ping I think ) and other stuff from worms, etc.

bruno