RE: [suse-security] Seccheck script errors - anything I need to worry about?
  • From: "Luke Loh" <lloh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 09:31:21 +1000
Sven

I've just gone through the home directories - none of them have spaces
in them.

Some of them have a period "." in their name though - would this break
the script?

The only other different thing I do is that I put home directories into
groups, so User A, Group A would have his homedir /home/groupa/usera for
eg.

I also have many users that have no home directories - they are POP3
users so they are /bin/false. Would this also be an issue?

Thing is, I've never had the secchk script give this problem before
until last week ... perhaps a new user I created might have broken the
script ... just trying to figure out how ...

Regards

Luke