Re: [suse-security] What has happened to harsen_suse in SuSE 8.2]
On Thu, 2003-05-15 at 19:18, Joerg Mayer wrote:
> On Thu, May 15, 2003 at 12:39:07PM -0500, Bill Eastman wrote:
> > I wish SuSE had an install EVERYTHING that REALLY installed EVERYTHING
> > instead of "Everything SuSE thinks I need".
>
> I don't think that this is possible: Some packages exclude each other
> because they would provide files with identical names (postfix/sendmail).

In that case, present a list and let the person doing the install make a
choice (at least the professional version). At least include memtest86,
updatedb, locate. When I installed memtest86 using yast, it did NOT
edit grub, so I had to add it to grub manually.

Leave the home version like it is.

--
Bill Eastman <beastman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  • No further messages