Re: [suse-security] IMAP and 8.2
  • From: "Björn Róbertsson" <bjornr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 16:27:02 -0000 (GMT)
I also discovered that my ssl'd imapd service had stopped working. I'd
created stunnel connection and I found in /etc/stunnel a config file which
allowed for a very simple configuration...

This however requires the service stunnel started and you need to remove
the corresponding imap/pop lines from /etc/inetd.conf

Hope to help :)

Bjorn Robertsson

p.s. I use cyrus so the cyrus config does not need to know imaps if you
use stunnel.