A fax problem...
Hi there SuSErs,

I don't really know if this list is apropriate for such a question
so please correct me if I am wrong.

I have installed HylaFax (on my SuSE 7.2 machine which acts
as a server for 5 Win9X machines) and everything is working fine,
the program is sending and receiving faxes, upon reception, it sends
an e-mail to the FaxMaster etc.... All is ok.

The problem is that the received files cannot be viewed by any user
due to the fact that the permissions are set for root only. Can
anyone tell me how can I change this so that everyone can view these faxes?

Thank you in advance!
Chris
  • No further messages