AW: [suse-security] Outlook Web Access and Opening port 443
  • From: Jörg Fuchs <jf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 20:19:16 +0200
>> Or has anybody get Exc2000 gets run behind a application firewall or
>> NAT-firewall?
>I know of an installation of Exchange Server 2000 running Outlook Web Access through a NAT firewall (xBSD-based router
>appliance) as an https service.

>Sadly I don't know the configs that make it work.

I got such a setup running on my lan at home.
All it took me was to forward port 443 on my firewall (SuSE 7.3) to the internal Exchange 2k Server:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 443 -i ppp0 -j DNAT --to 192.168.0.100:443

Nothing needed to be changed on the Exchange machine. So I really don't what that stuff about changing
the internal Script the Exhange Srv is all about.

c ya
Joerg

< Previous Next >