sudo and password time buffer
  • From: Gerd-Christian Michalke <gmichalk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 22:31:16 +0200
Dear all !

I have a little problem with sudo :

when I do not use the NOPASSWD: directive, the user which light use sudo is
only asked once for a password. Afterwards, even after logging out, he may
enter commands without typing a password.

I have heard that sudo implements a kind of "time buffer", that sayd a
duration within which it remembers the password of a user.

Is it possoble to somehow disable that grace period ?

Thanks a lot in advance for any information

Kind regards,
Gerd

--
Gerd-Christian Michalke