Re: [suse-security] Re: SuSE Security Announcement: xf86 (SuSE-SA:2002:032)
SuSE should NOT have to support all versions back to the time they
started a distribution i.e. earlier than 7.0. People have had enough
time to upgrade to something more resent to be better able to have
recent security fixes.

If you DO NOT want to upgrade for the security fixes that is your own
fault and NOT the fault of SuSE. Besides purchasing the newer version
helps to support SuSE to provide ALL of the fixes they provide not just
the security fixes. But then this IS getting to be OFF TOPIC.