How do I put a hole in Firewall2 for ssh2?

Hello -

Please bear with me, but I've tried to find an answer to this
question on the suse pages, to no avail.

I am running the Firewall2 from SuSE on a 7.1 SuSE system,
and I have ssh2 installed; but it doesn't work. I tried to
modify the firewall2 script for it to work, but I am doing
something wrong. And advice or pointers as to what to read
about this, would be most helpful.

thank you,

Cyndy Bresloff

Cyndy Bresloff "When passion is not tempered by logic
Department of Astronomy And ambition not balanced by gratitude
527 Campbell Hall The truth is obscured in this age of
Berkeley, CA 94720-3411 Instantly cured
Which values nothing of value
(510) 642 - 8184 And puts a price on what it is ...
which is ... priceless"
--Annette Peacock