Re: AW: [suse-security] trouble with http
  • From: Andrew Bennett <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 08:51:19 GMT
Hi,

With you - yes.

As you say, he'll need to find out if the linux box can download files
itself before establishing whether they can be transmitted through squid.
He should probably also watch his messages file with

tail -f /var/log/messages

on the server while doing it.

Andy

On 9/26/02, 6:54:25 PM, Markus Gaugusch <markus@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote